Cool caching products


Design personalized gifts at Zazzle.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

We're back

Holy smokes I know it's been almost three yeares since I posted here.  A lot has happened.  Probably the biggest impact on Geocaching has been my contraction of MS.  It actually first reared it's ugly head while caching.  We had gone to a cache way off trai in the Minnesota river valley.   During that trip we had to walk out of the Valley and I could barely make it up hill,  My feet were dragging so.  We realized I could not lift my left foot very well.  After a battery of tests and 1 year later it was discovered I had MS.  I don't walk much anymore so most of our caching is done by my wife and two grandsons.
I'm so glad we have caching in our lives. It's a wonderful thing to share with our grandsons.  I know it's building memories for them.  We now have over 400 caches found and about a dozen hidden.More on everything later.

No comments: