Cool caching products


Design personalized gifts at Zazzle.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Frustrated

Here we are at the end of the month.  Sandie drove and I researched (as always) some caches 2 weeks ago.  We took the grandsons on our way to the movie Rango.  The movie was great the caching was mediocre. It's always strange caching during the Minnesota winter.  There are usually tracks in the snow straight to the cache.  Sandie and the boys had paths straight to the caches but even then they had one DNF. (did not find)  So we only added 2 caches to our total.  I had mentallly set a goal of reaching 500 by the end of the year.  We are around 420 now so 500 is a very managable number, but we'll have to kick it in gear.
We still have snow on the ground though by this time next week the snow in this part of the state should be mostly melted.  We need to do some cache maintenence this spring.  Some of our hides may be missing, others containers probably have some damage.  I think we have some containers as we are always on the lookout for objects that may make good caches.
I've been placating my frustrations at being homebound by trying to create some objects to sell at Zazzle.  My brain is at work more on the merchandise than my body is.  I wish I could work more but There just aren't enough hours in my workday.  MS leaves me short of energy so I spend more time thinking/dreaming than working.  The trouble is I forget so many ideas.   Anyway check out my designs at http://www.zazzle.com/cacheadvance*. (please include the astrix) If I ever sell any I'll be shocked!! LOL

No comments: